At Warriors Fund, we understand that many veterans face financial hardships during or after their transition to civilian life. While our primary mission may be different, we want to provide information about resources that can help. Here are some resources that can provide financial assistance to veterans:
Emergency Financial Assistance
- Salute, Inc.: Salute, Inc. provides short-term financial assistance to post-9/11 veterans and their families as they transition to civilian life. Find out more here.
- Operation Homefront: This organization offers critical financial assistance to military families and veterans to prevent minor crises from becoming major challenges. Learn more here.
Home Loan Assistance
- VA Home Loan Program: This program provides home buying and home loan assistance to veterans, active-duty military, or military spouses. Learn more about these benefits here.
Education and Scholarship Assistance
- Post-9/11 GI Bill: This provides education benefits for veterans and their dependents, which can help with tuition, housing, and books. Learn more here.
- Scholarships for Military Children Program: This program provides scholarships for the children of military personnel. Learn more here.
Employment and Business Assistance
- VetFran: VetFran supports veteran entrepreneurship by providing access to franchise opportunities, training, and mentorship. Learn more here.
- Veterans' Employment and Training Service (VETS): VETS is committed to helping America's veterans by preparing them for meaningful careers and providing employment resources and expertise. Discover more here.
Remember, it's okay to seek help when needed. If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please contact us at the Warriors Fund. We're here to support veterans on their journey.